Sunday, August 11, 2013

Gluten Free Stuffed Peppers.

I cannot even begin to explain how delicious these are!!! I sauteed chopped onion and bell pepper until soft, added in minced garlic until fragrant, added in 96% fat free ground beef until browned, added in 1 cup cooked rice, added in 1 and 1/2 8oz cans of tomato sauce, added in about a tablespoon of salt or a little less, and a dash of garlic powder.

 I let that simmer while boiling water with a tablespoon of salt adding in four bell peppers (Tops cut off and insides removed). I let the bell pepper boil for 3 minutes. 

Next I filled the bell pepper with my mix and put the remaining mix in a baking dish. I put the filled peppers in for about 45 minutes at 350, took them out and covered them with cheese, covered remaining mix with cheese and put peppers and remaining mix in for another 15 minutes. Done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment